Built in 1889 and named after the house’s builder and original owner, William Wilkins DeWinton, the DeWinton Manor is an intentional living community. The vision for DeWinton Manor is of a collaborative community of respectful, contemplative, easy going people who like to share:
The house, located on the Mission–Noe Valley border, has tall ceilings, hardwood floors, shared front room living and dining space, and a sizable kitchen. Off the kitchen is a back porch overlooking a backyard. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms. On the lower level is a one bedroom in-law unit.